Friday, July 9, 2010

Wish List

I would like anyone who has seen shirtlessness from these men to post a comment telling me where.

Also, if you would like to put in a request or share your wish list, please do so in the comments of this post (and only this post so I can keep track). Thank you.

1) Oliver Hudson -star of Rules Of Engagement (Seems to be a bit shy.)
2) Eddie Cahill - star of CSI: NY (There will be a new post soon but I couldn't find more.)
3) any Polynesian male - actor, model, dancer, etc. Someone who's name is famous or will be famous. (The Rock started a craving in me. ; )
4) Aidan Turner -star of Being Human (I need more.)


This post will be updated as needed.

3 comments:

  1. Jason Statham, Ryan Reynolds, Adrian Paul .... that is all I can think of right now. Misha

    ReplyDelete
  2. Found a shirtless photo of eddie for you.
    http://www.squarehippies.com/blog/wp-content/uploads/2008/02/alejo_sauras.jpg

    ReplyDelete