Monday, July 12, 2010

One for Spam

I, for some reason, get email newsletters from the BBC America Shop. It's possible I signed up for it, I don't know, but I received an email with this banner ad at the bottom.



Holy Crap! That guy...that guy in the middle, who the hell is that? And what does he look like with his shirt off, and just as important, has he ever taken it off in front of the camera?

The answers; Aidan Turner, damn good, and oh yeah!



The damned British seem to have been trying to keep this beautiful man to themselves. Doing a simple search gave me little, not even a fan page. BUT a blessed IMDb message-boarder posted the picture above. (Above, because I didn't want to frustrate you and continue to talk and talk before showing the picture.)



One of the rare times where the head shot is hotter than the shirtless pic...well almost. He's got the intensity thing going; that's because (are you paying attention Misha) he plays a vampire in the BBC show Being Human.

The shirtless pic is from another BBC show Desperate Romantics. I'm going to do my best to get my hands on both shows.

Thank you so much IMDb message-boarder pas_si_simple and BBC America.

No comments:

Post a Comment